Lorri,

I'm surprised that the linen threads are fuzzy under magnification. I would
have thought fuzzy would mean cotton. Too late at night now but I will
examine some thread tomorrow. What say the experts? Is my ignorance showing
again?

In any case, what I really wanted to post is not to be shy about posting
questions like the one you did in this case. I, for one, learned from the
discussion, and I enjoyed the opportunity to work on a puzzle. I think
others did too. Arachne is great for good information exchange. Questions
like yours trigger a lot of that. Thank you!

Nancy
Connecticut, USA

On Tue, Sep 4, 2018, 19:57 Lorri Ferguson wrote:
... (10 power)- it is quite 'fuzzy' at that magnification, like a another
known linen. ...