Hi Alice,

I was in Finland about 8 years ago. Rauma is a beautiful medieval town (
https://www.visitfinland.com/article/beautiful-rauma/), and there is a
small lace museum. I happened to be there when they had an exhibition of
Austrian lace. The museum in small, but nice. And also sells some books and
other things: https://museot.fi/searchmuseums/?museo_id=21708,
https://www.pitsiviikko.fi/en/

There is also a lace guild, but it was closed when I was there. I guess the
best is to get in touch with them before visiting.
https://www.nyplaajat.net/in-english/the-society-of-lace-makers/

I also got in touch with Eeva Liisa Kortelahti, whose lace I am in love
with! A Finnish lady in Arachne told me I could visit Eeva Liisa. So I did.
We were travelling by car, so it was easy to reach her. She has a cabin in
her garden which is a museum of all her lace. Absolutely amazing. I could
buy some of her books from her too. She is very kind, but speaks very
little English. I don't know now if she is ok, in good health of whatever.
http://www.pitsipirtti.fi/

There was also a little jewellery shop where a very nice man sold hand made
jewels with lace motifs... really nice. And good prices. But I cannot
remember the name. I imagine it won't be difficult to find out.

I hope this info helps.

Best wishes!!!

--
Antje González, Spain