Hello All! Yesterday I started a test swatch for Annick Staes butterfly scarf.
Since I don’t own a block pillow, I’m working on my bolster—18” long X
7” diameter. This is the pillow I use for Idrija & I’ve never had a
problem managing my bobbins. I just throw them to the side & over the back or
hang them on a pin at the side of my work. Unfortunately my swatch has more
than 40 pairs! Needless to say they have been fighting amongst themselves &
gotten quite tangled. :-(  Does anyone have any suggestions on how to deal
with this? I looked online & only found YouTube videos on how to make the
pillow itself. Frankly I can’t imagine making a 48” scarf without
improving my bobbin management. I’ll still be working on it next year! Many
thanks if you can help. Sincerely, Susan Hottle, South Florida