On Sun, Dec 10, 2017 at 4:50 PM, Michael Everson <ever...@evertype.com> wrote:
> Miloš, your accusations of “racism” on the part of Gerard are horseshit. How
> dare you! Gerard has sometimes been rigid in his views about some of the
> things we are responsible for. So have I. For you to take something you
> disagree with and paint it as skin-colour-based antagonism is paranoid and
> inappropriate.
>
> Please do not use this kind of rhetoric. It is unpleasant and it is wrong.
> All of us here support minority languages wherever they are on our planet.

Ah, the new term for "my friend is a racist" is "sometimes he has
rigid views". Good to know.

> If you cannot avoid this kind of disruptive rhetoric we should re-consider
> your participation here. I do not like thinking or saying this, but your
> recent rants have been very offensive indeed.

Business as usual will never come back here. Not just because of me,
but because of the structural changes far beyond our abilities. If
provoked by you or Gerard, I will always escalate the conflict, as I
personally do not give a shit what do racists think of me. One option
is not to provoke me, the other options is to "reconsider my
participation here".

You should try that and, to be honest, I would like you to succeed.
That would give me free hands in handling racism issues related to the
various Internet institutions and parainstitutions.

In relation to that matter, as we don't have a clear procedure for the
committee members removal, I would agree two step down in one of the
following cases:

1) Like any proposal, if nobody objects for seven days after the
proposal (I won't object). That would tell me that I have no
obligations towards other LangCom members.

2) WMF Board makes decision, which doesn't need to be formal.

Good luck!