Hoi,
These argument has been dealt with in the last week and Steven threatened
to make this post because he did not get his way. He has been a asked a
question by one of the other members of the committee that he did not
answer. As far as I am concerned there is no room for forum shopping, this
post was known by him to be seen as problematic. It is. It only solidifies
the shared opinion that there will be no project in Montenegrin.
Thanks,
       GerardM