Hello,

Actually the policy allows closing projects "which don't have content or
existing content is insignificant" (type one). In this case, mgwikibooks
falls under that clause totally in my opinion:

- only one editor has been somewhat active there for 10 years and has not
really objected to the closure,
- existing content is insignificant; there's not even a single finished
book and most content is of the type of <
https://mg.wikibooks.org/wiki/Jeografia>, if anything, only the Python book
may need to be transferred to the    Incubator (~10 short pages).
- and community seems to be supportive to the idea of closing the project
due to its lack of content and inactivity.

Given all of the above, I invite the LangCom to vote for closing the
project.

Thanks, MA.