Well, if *this* is the change that reduces it from an unknown and long
period to a predictable time of two hours, I guess it's OK, but are time
zone and logo really the problem? These two particular things are so simple
that even I know how to update them :) (although I almost never *actually*
do that).

Are there any other extra configurations that will be affected?

http://aharoni.wordpress.com
‪“We're living in pieces,
I want to live in peace.” – T. Moore‬

‫בתאריך יום ד׳, 16 באוג׳ 2023 ב-0:41 מאת ‪Amir Sarabadani‬‏ <‪
ladsgr...@gmail.com‬‏>:‬