Hi,
As part of improving the workflow of creating new wikis and making sure
they are created faster, I'm proposing new wikis creations done by
sysadmins with default config only. No timezone, no logo, no extra
configurations.

That would reduce the wiki creation burden from sysadmins so we can get it
out of the door as fast as possible. Members of langcom or other volunteers
can set the logo or other pieces afterwards.

With this change and one other small change, we will be basically able to
create a wiki a couple of hours after the request by langcom.

Any objections?
--
Amir (he/him)