Hi,

I have made some changes in MorfologikSpeller and in BaseTagger so words
written in mixed case are considered spelling errors and are not tagged.

Mixed case words are considered valid only if they appear exactly that way
in the speller dictionary (for the spelling rule) or in the tagger
dictionary (for tagging).

Examples:

Correct words: word, Word, WORD, pH, PhD, McDonald.
Incorrect words: wOrd, WoRd, WORd, Ph, PHd, MCDonald.

This makes sense for me. But we are using different spelling rules, and
different combinations of speller/tagger dictionaries, so perhaps it
doesn't fit for some language. In that case, we can make this feature
language-dependent.

Regards,
Jaume Ortolà