Hello to all the members of this mailing list,

Lithuanian is a highly inflected language. I have tried to use the
inflected="yes" attribute on tokens, but it doesn't seem to work with
Lithuanian. I guess some sort of parsing is required to determine the
root and other parts of the word. Currently, I would
have to enumerate all possible cases like this (noun, singular and plural):
<token
regexp="yes">bantas|bantu|bantą|bante|banto|bantui|bantai|bantų|bantams|bantus|bantais|bantuose</token>
Moreover, in order to catch cases with suffixes, this list would grow
many times longer.

My question: what needs to be done in order to have better inflection
support for Lithuanian language? Or am I missing something?

Kind regards,
Naglis Jonaitis