That already looks amazing! Why didn’t we have that two years ago?

Some suggestions that came to my mind while testing the editor:
* add a link to the documentation of the POS tags of the chosen language
(or even better: offer autocompletion)
* warn when a word looks like a regexp or POS tag and the wrong type is
chosen

Regards
Markus