On 2014-03-17 19:15, gulp21 wrote:

> Some suggestions that came to my mind while testing the editor:
> * add a link to the documentation of the POS tags of the chosen
> language
> (or even better: offer autocompletion)

Or even better: stop treating POS tags as strings, so we don't need
regex anymore for them. For example, a plural noun could be "noun
number=plural". Developing such a structure isn't trivial, though.

> * warn when a word looks like a regexp or POS tag and the wrong type is
> chosen

Done for regex (not yet deployed). I haven't mentioned yet that we're
using a new technology for this editor: AngularJS. While the back-end is
still developed in Grails (thus, it's basically Java), Angular makes
developing the front-end much easier. We even have unit tests for the
front-end now!

If you have ever used Javascript, I strongly recommend you have a look
at http://angularjs.org. Especially when you hate Javascript.

Regards
  Daniel