Am 17.05.2018 um 13:20 schrieb John Landmesser via Lazarus:
is that a candidate for ccr and can i get access to it?

It was Felipe who gave me commit rights for ccr, just contact him directly referring to this thread. You'll find his mail address by seeking his posts in this mailing list.

But to be honest, having exerienced a series of severe downs of SourceFourge recently, I'd not recommend anybody to post new activities to CCR (=SourceForce) any more. You are already on github, why don't you stay there? You just should make sure that your package is added to OnlinePackageManager such that it is easily reachable by Lazarus - but in the forum there is already a discussion about this.