Thanks Andrew.

I had the old version. I just uninstalled. I wanted to upgrade to the new version.

> I can share my Subversion commands and you can have the latest and greatest that way

Thanks but I am interested in using the stable version. I think that the night builds may be unstable sometimes. If you think otherwise, please share.

Andrew Brunner wrote:
>From a terminal type (command prompt)

If you install Lazarus from Ubuntu's repository it will be older but
at least you can get started.

sudo apt-get install libgtk2.0-dev libgtk1.2-dev libgdk-pixbuf-dev
libgpmg1-dev fakeroot libncurses5-dev
sudo apt-get install fpc
sudo apt-get install lazarus

If you want... I can share my Subversion commands and you can have the
latest and greatest that way... But you gotta know your way around the
terminal a bit.

On Wed, Oct 7, 2009 at 9:35 AM, Vincent Snijders