Hello,

I'm sorry but I must agree. We released first version as 0.1.0. Program
worked without crashes but had a few minor bugs. We released other 16
versions of our program and now we are at 0.8.5.
The true is, we should started as version 1.0 not 0.1.0. Our program is
the best in Linux world but a lot of people thing that it must be
unstable development version. It isn't. We did a mistake, we really
should release it as 1.0 not 0.1.0.

It is logging program for hamradio operators developed in Lazarus/fpc
(www.cqrlog.com). I think, Lazarus is very good and next version could
be 1.0.

Thank you for great work on Lazarus and fpc!

Petr