Vincent Snijders wrote:
Graeme Geldenhuys schreef:
Hi,

Who is the official maintainers of OnGuard located in the Lazarus CCR
repository?

Bogusław Brandys did this port.

See also his recent mail to this list:
http://lists.lazarus.freepascal.org/pipermail/lazarus/2010-February/049310.html

Vincent

Yep.I did the port.Currently I have no time to actively maintain it.It worked some time ago and I added some new code to read HDD hardware serial number but as I not needed this components I have no strong motivation to continue the efforts. The main problem with lazarus lcl is that after a few month such components are full of nasty bugs due to internal inconsistencies in code break by new features of compiler of lcl. For example there is a lot of pointer operations without strict type checking. Feel free to modify as you wish.Forms are used only to generate unlocking codes and I think could be excluded from component set as a separate program.

Bogusław Brandys