Exactly. I am looking forward and expecting that the team solve this once and for all.

Marcelo

-----Mensagem Original----- From: Hans-Peter Diettrich
Sent: Saturday, October 29, 2011 12:52 PM
To: Lazarus mailing list
Subject: Re: [Lazarus] Brazilian Lazarus Translation

marcelo.bp schrieb:
Translations are dynamic. I deal with them in a weekly basis.
You must check out the trunk version to get the latest updates.

And just keep in mind that not all lazarus forms get resized when language changes.

I noticed that problem also with a German IDE :-(

Now I wonder how the LCL comes with so sophisticated resize, anchoring
and child sizing features, but these are not used in the IDE itself,
where they are really needed???

DoDi