Paul Ishenin schrieb:
18.03.12 1:02, Hans-Peter Diettrich написал:
Please explain?

What's "Delphi like docking", and in how far is it different from the
EasyDockManager implementation?

At least the implementation of lazdocktree and easydockmanager is different.

These are only different implementations of the same (TDockManager) interface. I found LDockTree unusable, failing already on slightly nested layouts. It also lacks layout streaming, required in applications like the IDE. Dunno about the current state, though...

I'm still waiting for a justification of:

Dodi has implemented an own vision of docking while delphi like docking still works.
<<
I never implemented anything Delphi-incompatible, in contrast to anchor docking.

DoDi