Il 27/06/2014 14:44, Marco van de Voort ha scritto:
On Fri, Jun 27, 2014 at 11:50:18AM +0200, Giuliano Colla wrote:
[...]
This makes it impossible to use the features of IDE Designer as it is
for a Kylix project.
True, but the incompatible threw me off, and the perspective on what
incompatible with Kylix means.

I never considered loading unmodified CLX projects a Lazarus designgoal.
More so because the last Kylix is already a decade old.
Sorry for the misunderstanding. I did consider this possibility because we have hundreds of Kylix projects which are still alive, and need maintenance. Kylix IDE can only be used on old platforms/virtual machines but the compiler and the applications still run in the most recent ones. Until recently I wasn't aware of the possibility of extending the IDE designer via a Mediator. But given this possibility, I find much more interesting and stimulating the attempt to take advantage of this feature, than the boring task of converting hundreds of Kylix applications to LCL!

Giuliano