El 02/09/15 a las 15:09, Michael Van Canneyt escribió:

On Wed, 2 Sep 2015, Leonardo M. Ramé wrote:

Do you have a second transaction object (e.g. default transaction) ?
If so, that's probably it.

Michael.

Yes, I added an onDestroy event to the datamodule containing the PQConnection object and called PQConnection.Close(), but the efect is the same. BTW, the onCreate event is who calls PQConnection.Connect := True.

There must be a problem in the CGI, because I created a desktop app with just a PQConnection, SQLTransaction and SQLQuery and the message isn't logged on the server's log.