El 02/09/15 a las 16:00, Michael Van Canneyt escribió:

Well, that is why I asked how it is closed. Maybe it was closed a
different way in your CGI, without properly closing it.
The strange thing is that it reports an active transaction.

Do you open a dataset ? If so, try setting Unidirectional:=True before
opening it.
(this avoids extra queries to fetch unique key data etc.)

No, the error is raised even when I only have a TDataModule with a PQConnection.Connect on it's onCreate event.

I'll ask Silvio, because I'm using Brook Framework, and maybe the way TBrookApp is handling creation/drestruction of TDatamodule is different than with TApplication, and it seems that onDestroy is not called.