Joost van der Sluis wrote:
The latest snapshot for win32 and the latest subversion for Linux seam to be the definition of what I would call unstable.

I'm also experiencing problems. I think the problems are related to the
codetools...

codetools use a lot of ansistrings and is a heavy user of the memory manager.

It wouldn't surprise me if these problems are caused or brought to surface because of optimalization changes made to fpc 2.1.1 the last days.

Can you test with fpc 2.0.2?

Vincent