Lee Jenkins wrote:

I have tried to almost two days straight, ignoring just about everything else in my business to get some kind of workable database access through Lazarus without any success.

This morning, I even tried installing from source and that seemed to go OK except for the fact that I still cannot install any non-default components into the IDE.

The IBConnection components don't recognize the .so libraries for firebird. I cannot install UIB.

At this point I am all out of ideas and patience.

* Reinstall from rpm again?
* Rebuild source again?
* Install from source again?
* Try to reinstall components that will not install again?

--

Warm Regards,

Lee