Marc Weustink ha scritto:
Giuliano Colla wrote:
Al Boldi ha scritto:
I have the sources of FPC/Laz up and running on linux, and now I want to compile them on windows. Do I need to download the sources again, or is there a platform specific tools package that allows me to recompile with the same sources?

There's a slightly different directory layout in windows, because fpc is inside the lazarus tree.

there is no strict need for a fpc in the lazarus tree. the fpc dir may be anywhere on your disk.

personally I've one networkshare with one svn version of lazarus where I do my windows/linux/osx development on.

if you have a common linux/windows share or partition, you can use that as lazarus source. You only have to tell lazarus where your fpc exe&source are located.

You're right. One can have lazarus tree and fpc tree anywhere. But having them in the default location saves a lot of fiddling with environment option, compiler options etc.

Giuliano