Hello!

1) I have solved all of my "unit not found" problems by adding all the
Path templates. Just go to the main menu > Project > Compiler Options,
and click the right [...] button for Other Unit Files and for Other
Sources. At the bottom of the dialog, you will see the Path templates,
just add all of them.

2) I have never worked with databases, maybe someone else can help you
on this :)

Regards!
-Marco