Hi all,

I'm beginning to put together a native OS/2 version of Lazarus
and I need to define a new platform.
>From the online documentation and the source code it seems that
the thing to do is to define LCL_PLATFORM.
fpcmake.ini has a definition of LCL_PLATFORM but it differs from
the definitions in the Lazarus Makefile.fpc files.

So my questions at the moment are,
1. is there a global way to set this or is it a case of hand editing
   each makefile.fpc?
2. what should the new platform be called?
   OS/2 can work in non GUI mode, GUI mode using its native PM API,
   X using XFree and Qt3 emulation, so my preference would be os2pm.

Thanks,
Dave