Am Dienstag, den 29.01.2008, 16:55 +0200 schrieb A.J. Venter:
> Hi all,
> I've been working on my gamepack component package for a long time
> (nearly 4 years now) and it's quite a nice set. Not perfect of course,
> but it's two components for gametype graphics do work very nicely.

[...]

> My question then is whether other people are interested in these lgpl'd
> components. If so, would you like it to be included with lazarus ? I
> will happily contribute it if people want it.

I'd be using it, if this components would allow me for a not so
game-type solution:

Is it possible to draw some shape and connectors in "visio"-style having
text entires inside a border and arrange using some sort of
(semi-automatic, self written) layout algorithm?

Think of making a class diagramm, some rectangular shapes with
separation lines and texts, some (rectangular or not) connector lines
and such. Or some other UML-type diagrams like state charts or so.

Some of those diagrams would benefit from showing animated graphics and
thus your components are interesting. How about something like those
two-color-spiral-progress bars, I think thunderbird use[s|d] sth. like
that?

Regards,
Marc