Hello
First of all: Yes, I've read most of all information of the official page and
know LBackup is designed to perform backups of user data.I'd like to backup my
whole server configuration over the network.
Is it possible to backup and restore every directory on my server? For example
I've read that CCC can't backup /private/var/spool (mail service) data.Does
somebody use LBackup for backup the system configuration? Which directories
have to be included?
Other questions:Is it right that I need HFS+ formated network location to
preserve the permissions and other meta-data?Is it right that I have to rsync 3
to restore data to preserve the permissions and other meta-data (cp command
won't work?)?
Thank you for your help!pat