Gavin Henry wrote:
Dustin Puryear wrote:
I have yet to see a good, working open source IAM solution. Unfortunately.

We work with commercial IAM solutions (e.g., Sun, CA) all the time with our clients, but for small installations it would be VERY nice to have a viable open source alternative.

Why for only small installations?

Ignore me. I missed the tail end of the thread.

--
Kind Regards,

Gavin Henry.

T +44 (0) 1224 279484
M +44 (0) 7930 323266
F +44 (0) 1224 824887
E [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Open Source. Open Solutions(tm).

http://www.suretecsystems.com/

Suretec Systems is a limited company registered in Scotland. Registered
number: SC258005. Registered office: 13 Whiteley Well Place, Inverurie,
Aberdeenshire, AB51 4FP.