Sébastien Barthélemy wrote:
2008/5/6 Terry Gardner <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
According to RFC4519, 'userPassword' is a multi-valued attribute.

Thanks for pointing this out. If I understand correctly, an entry may
have multipe uid and userPassword. However it seems that all the
passwords play the same role. Thus in my case a user could log in the
ssh server using its SVN password. Am I right ?

Yes. Multi-valued userPassword attribute does not solve your issue of passwords being stored in clear at the SVN client side. It generates more problems though (e.g. with password change).

Ciao, Michael.