On 4/6/06, Greg Hart <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Failed for me on both Safari v2.0.3 and Firefox v1.0.4 with the
> following error:
>
> Error: the XML response that was returned from the server is invalid.
> the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the
> right syntax to use near 'KEEFE APT 10' AND zip = '94025'' at line 1

I got a very similar error:

Error: the XML response that was returned from teh server is invalid.

Reveived:

Could not perform query: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check
the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right
syntax to use near 'S CIRCLE' AND zip = '98683' at line 1

Looks like part of someones address and the zip code in the area.

Bryan