Larry,
I moved this to the devel list.

At 2002-02-19 09:10 -0800, Larry Platzek wrote:
>Mike just thought would tell you that Kenneth's PPPd pages are AWOL.

They are still available. Kenneth disabled the ppp link from his
/devel/khadley/index.html page during the beta test period.

http://leaf.sourceforge.net/devel/khadley/old_ppp.html
http://leaf.sourceforge.net/devel/khadley/ppp.html
http://leaf.sourceforge.net/devel/khadley/ppp-cd.html

Did you find any other problems with Kenneth's new pppd image?
   Known problem: lrcfg ppp menu items are missing.

>I do have Bering running doing demand dialing.
>My workstation has a 192.168.xxx.xxx type address and my firewall
>(Bering computer) also has same address range and dial my isp
>just fine.

Thanks for the information. :-)

--
Mike Noyes <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>