Daniel:
The 1.5.4. CIPE modules for Bering 1.2 are available here:
http://leaf.sf.net/devel/jnilo/testing
If you could give it a try with the 1.2 version and your userland/slink
programs that would be great.
What would be even greater would be a CIPE with Bering chapter for the user's
guide :-)
Also anyone volunteering for a piece on "tunnels in Bering" since most of the
popular ones are now available (IPSEC/CIPE/VTUN/OPENVPN/SSH...) ?

Jacques