On Mon, 2011-06-20 at 09:18 +0200, Erich Titl wrote:
> Hi
> please disregard

Everyone,
I changed our mailing list spam filters to match the suggestion given
in:
http://sourceforge.net/apps/trac/sourceforge/wiki/Mailing%20lists#FilteringSpamfromyourlist
        Spamassassin filtering by SourceForge

Mailman is still performing Content Filtering:
        Finally, any text/html parts that are left in the message may be
        converted to text/plain if convert_html_to_plaintext is enabled
        and the site is configured to allow these conversions.

        Should Mailman convert text/html parts to plain text? This
        conversion happens after MIME attachments have been stripped.
        (Yes)

The conversion above is significantly better than the solution I used
previously.

        3.10. How do I enforce a text/plain posts only policy?
        http://wiki.list.org/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=4030684

--
Mike Noyes
http://sourceforge.net/users/mhnoyes