Let me give you the info that I can right now.

btw, I only have one monitor between the LEAF box and the Win machine, and I
can't access my email while I am playing with the LEAF.

So this whole setup is turning out to be extra fun.

ok, here goes.

>I usually edit these post when I respond to them. But since you didn't
> >send
>this one to the list, I'm cc'ing it there in complete form, but with my
>
>The key information is the basic information you report. Your external
>interface has an IP address ...
>
>>    inet 66.51.222.67/32 scope global eth0
>
>... but your rputing table has no associated entry for it ...
>
>>ip route show
>>
>>192.168.1.0/24 dev eth1  proto kernel  scope link  src 192.168.1.254
>
>This is why you cannot access the Internet. Your ping of your gateway
>reports ...
>
>>ping: sendto: network is unreachable
>
>... because there is no route to it and no default route either.
>
>This is probably happening because you set the netmask to 32, which
> >implies
>no network on that interface, so no network routes. If you had >mentioned
>the
>gateway address, I might have been able to guess the appropriate >netmask
>setting for you to try on your external interface. Since you didn't, >we
>are
>really no further along than after your first message, except that >we've
>confirmed that the problem (or at least one of the problems) is in the
>netmask setting you chose.
>
>At this point, though, to get more help, you need to tell us ALL the
>information your ISP provided to you about how to set up your Internet
>connection. (I don't mean a complete narrative; I do mean all the
> >specifics,
>like IP address, netmask, gateway.) If you aren't getting the >specifics
>you
>need from your ISP ... well, if you can get this connection to work on >a
>Windows host (which only seems easier because your ISP will, usually, >help
>you get Windows working), then use the DOS command ipconfig to see >what
>the
>actual settings are on the Windows machine that works.

here is the setup info I got from my ISP

IP Address: 66.51.222.67
Subnet Mask: 255.255.255.0
Default Gateway: 66.51.222.1
Host: blushadw
Domain: dslextreme.com
DNS Server: 66.51.205.100
            66.51.206.100

That's about it for now.

I'll got play with the LEAF and see if my Win machine can ping it.