At 02:00 AM 4/21/02 +0000, Blue Shadow wrote:
>Let me give you the info that I can right now.
[...]
>here is the setup info I got from my ISP
>
>IP Address: 66.51.222.67
>Subnet Mask: 255.255.255.0
>Default Gateway: 66.51.222.1
>Host: blushadw
>Domain: dslextreme.com
>DNS Server: 66.51.205.100
>            66.51.206.100
>
>That's about it for now.

Ok. The 255.255.255.0 is another, older style of subnet mask. It is EXACTLY
equivalent to a /24 subnet mask. So whoever at the ISP told you to try /32
(as you reported in an earlier message) didn't know his own ISP's setup. Pfui!

Try using a /24 netmask and see if that gives you connectivity. If not,
report the new symptoms and we'll see what we can do.