Remember, you have to plug the external NIC into a Win or Mac box first
and register it with ntlWorld before their DHCP servers will listen to
you.
The instructions for all that come in that big blue box they send you
with the cable and everything.

And I believe you can only have ONE NIC registered with them too, so you
might have to un-register any previously used NICs

I found the simplest way (because I have no ISA slots in my Windows box
for my old 3COM NICs) was to plug my hard disk into the Dachstein or
Bering box and register the external NIC that way.

I suppose technically you could install lynx on the LEAF box and do it
with that. You might need a modern browser to do it.
I wonder if somebody could right a script to do it?
Is this a common problem for home cable LEAF users around the world?

James.

dachstein-v1.0.2-1680.exe
> but with any extra bit/modules needed, please
>
> Many thanks,
> Aid

> Attention Web Developers & Consultants: Become An INetU Hosting
Partner.
> Refer Dedicated Servers. We Manage Them. You Get 10% Monthly
Commission!