"It's actually for a client with Easynet, cheers will download stuff
now."

Aw, shame...

I could have done with somebody else using LEAF on the UK ntl cable
network. My connection regularly fails every 7-14 days and I have to
re-boot the set-top box and LEAF box.
I have yet been unable to ascertain the guilty party (LEAF or ntl) and
ntl refuse assistance because I use Linux.

"Da other thing is I simply want to use it as a rock solid Firewall with
IP Masquerading."

That it does do admirably. A little hard to swallow sometimes, but so
far all it has cost me is a box of decent quality floppies.

James.