Hello  SImon, I am not that experienced with the ipsec so U forward this to the
list again

From:                   "Simon Chalk" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To:                     "Eric Wolzak" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject:                RE: [leaf-user] Problem with manual IP route commands in Start
file
Date sent:              Wed, 10 Dec 2003 11:19:35 -0000

Hi Eric,

I have now discovered that the shorewall start file is not a good place to
put my ip route add commands. I am adding a manual route through the ipsec0
interface and I think shorewall is loading before ipsec, so the ipsec device
is not known at this stage.

Do you know if there is any file that I can put my ip route commands, which
is not loaded until after ipsec. Maybe there is an ipsec file that I can add
to?

Regards,

Simon.