From: Erich Titl [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, December 17, 2003 1:32 AM
To: Joey Officer; [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: [leaf-user] QOS setup under Bering 1.2

Joey

for your reference, this is how the wondershaper installs the root qdisc

# install root HTB, point default traffic to 1:20:

tc qdisc add dev $DEV root handle 1: htb default 20

HTH
Erich

At 22:30 16.12.2003 -0600, Joey Officer wrote:
>firewall: -root-
># tc qdisc add dev eth0 root handle 1: htb
>RTNETLINK answers: Invalid argument
>
>So I still think that it may be an issue with something else that I am
possible
>I grabbed the wrong files at some point.  Since you are currently using the
>QoS-htb from within Bering, would you be willing to send me your
qos-htb.lrp
>file, as well as the tc.lrp.  I could modify you htb.init for my
environment
>and test that as well.

THINK
Püntenstrasse 39
8143 Stallikon
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
PGP Fingerprint: BC9A 25BC 3954 3BC8 C024 8D8A B7D4 FF9D 05B8 0A16