On Tue, 2004-05-11 at 04:27, freeman wrote:
> At the same time there was
> made mention of documenting this need for crc32.o in the FAQ.

Scott,
Our FAQs will be moving to a community supported wiki in the near
future. I'll attend to this task right after our website is upgraded.

> I just wanted to add the suggestion that mention of this requirement be
> made within the /etc/modules file (e.g. as a comment, etc), as it is
> quite likely that many of us will be looking therein, first, when doing
> upgrades from Bering, etc.

This suggestion isn't practical for embedded appliances. Space is at a
premium, and documentation only subtracts space without adding
functionality.

http://sourceforge.net/users/mhnoyes/
SF.net Projects: ffl, leaf, phpwebsite, phpwebsite-comm, sitedocs