Tom

Tom Hendrickx wrote:
> Hi! thanks Charles for your reply, but I fear it didn't helped..
>
> the subnet for the roadwarrior I got from here :
> http://wiki.openswan.org/index.php/Openswan/ExtrudedSubnetRoadWarrior

This example only shows an extruded subnet consisting of a _single_
address, not a subnet. _And_ it uses the %defaultroute and the %any as
addresses for the right party, e.g. the road warrior. Now the keys in
this case come from DNS, which might not be the case in your environment.

Please have a look at the auth.log and/or ipsec barf to see what state
your connection is in .

cheers

Erich