Hi,

I am running LEAF_Bering uclibc3.0 and have a problem with dyndns.
It seems that very,very occasionally, after Telekom changes the ip
address, ezipupdate is failing.
It always does this when I am at work, so I am unable to connect back to
investigate (I call my wife to perform an 'ultimate reset' (unplug WRAP
box & reconnect because I need to stay vpn connected for e-mails) which
then destroys all the evidence.
I decided to write a script to be executed when the ip changes, that
would compare the value in /etc/ez-ipup with that of the external
interface and send me a mail if they do not agree. The Box is internet
connected OK, just the dyndns is not updated.

Now the question:

What is the syntax for the mail binary that is in the LEAF distro?
I have tried using man mail, but whatever I do, all I get is:

/usr/sbin/mail: /usr/sbin/mail: 6: Syntax error: Bad function name

Does anyone know how to use this?
I tried copy examples from scripts on the box that are supposed to send
mails, but always get the same. Google is not my friend here.

Grateful for any suggestions,

Bob von Knobloch