13.10.2014 19:48, Victor McAllister пишет:
> On 10/13/2014 6:53 AM, kp kirchdoerfer wrote:
>> Am Montag, 13. Oktober 2014, 15:33:26 schrieb Erich Titl:
>>> Hi Andrew

>>> Second this, same experience
>> Will it help if we add natsemi to kmodules (for i486)?
>>
>> kp
>>
> What if we changed the size of /tmp in leaf.cfg
> I will try to increase
>
> tmp_size=20M
>
> next time I set up a wrap board. I think some boards have 128mb of ram.
>
> Victor
You should increase rootfs size. AFAIR /tmp does nothing in modules
detection; modules are unpacked into /lib/modules which is part of / tmpfs.
Also check if you have enough free RAM (you may try to enable zswap -
swap on zram drive, which may increase available RAM - at least by
'swapping' tmpfs uncompressed data like binaries).