on 17.10.2014 18:36, Victor McAllister wrote:
> On 10/17/2014 1:30 AM, Erich Titl wrote:
>> Hi Victor

> Is it because you are compiling your own version with your own boot code?

I did not.

> I used the stock Leaf 486 syslinux serial 5.1.2-beta1 on a 64MB WRAP.
> I use Terra Term with a serial to USB cable on a windows box to do the
> configurations.

Sounds pretty normal

> On the first boot,
> set root password
> date -s
> save configuration which will include dropbear stuff

OK I left out dropbear

> I then changed the syst_size =50M; log_size=1M: and tmp_size=10M to get
> the autodetect modules features to work.
> reboot
>
> On the second boot, I find and search for hardware modules
> and then backup modules

I tried this method, but even that way my module find breaks :-(

> Then change the system, log and tmp sizes back to their original sizes
> in leaf.cfg before using reboot again.
>
> reboot always works for me.

As I said, restart at square one and see where that leads me to.

> ***
> I find that an ethernet wired access point is easier and is on the
> inside of the network, rather than slowing down the firewall.

Mhhh, but one more piece to need power and it relies on external DHCP. I
must admit, my setting is similar, but just for the laziness to install
a wireless card. And then, the AP has an integrated switch ...

Erich