Hi John

Am 26.03.2016 um 23:22 schrieb John Sager:
The busybox distribution includes two versions of ssl_helper. One uses a
library from matrixssl, and the other from wolfssl. However neither will
build automatically with busybox. Some work would be needed to integrate a
build of ssl_helper and one or other of the ssl libraries into the Bering
build environment.

For a short term solution I would either use wget.lrp, which now supports ssl or add openssl to the packages. In the mid to long term we may have something a bit lighter.

Thanks

ET