On Sun, Feb 7, 2016 at 11:37 AM, Simon Michael <si...@joyful.com> wrote:
> On 2/7/16 9:32 AM, John Hendy wrote:
>> Ever tried googling "ledger tutorial"? :)
>
> Yes (and happily today for me Ledger's manual is the first hit. I might
> have got lucky. :)

You're right! That being the case, my recollection was looking for
more non-official blog-type documentation of getting started with
ledger to get the point of view of other noobs. You get some of those
on pgs 2-3, but it's clear that the search term isn't differentiated
enough to filter out general finance results.

John