Emac users,
Do you ever get tired of the ctrl  and alt keys?
I notice from some of the documentations, there is lots of ctrl and alts .

Also if it is not too rude to ask, what is your primary input device (ie
keyboard and machine type? )

I am asking the above because typing a lot might increase  the chances of
RSI(this is from what I read, not sure how true it is)

Thanks

On Thursday, February 23, 2017 at 12:30:48 AM UTC+7, Michael Englehorn