On Wed, Feb 22, 2017 at 1:05 PM, James <kunal...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Emac users,
> Do you ever get tired of the ctrl  and alt keys?
> I notice from some of the documentations, there is lots of ctrl and alts .

That useless Caps-Lock key conveniently proximous to your left pinky finger
can (should!) be converted into a Control key.
Makes all the difference in the world, plus frankly you can emulate Caps
mode in Emacs (for me: bound to C-c u).

Also if it is not too rude to ask, what is your primary input device (ie
> keyboard and machine type? )

60% keyboard.
(For 10+ years various iterations on HHKB, but over the past couple of
years fell in love with the MD Infinity and am in the slow, long process of
switching to ortholinear 60% models, like the OLKB Atomic. Admittedly, my
"keyboard problem" is the single source of complaints from the love of my
life; things could be worse.)