I have a directory with the files Q1.ledger,Q2.ledger,Q3.ledger,Q4.ledger
and a main ledger file that has the line:
include Q*.ledger

When running ledger it includes the files in a seemingly random order, not
Q1,Q2, etc as I had hoped. And this causes problems for me as I have a
bunch of "check" statements that need to be run in the correct order. The
fix is to do this instead:
include Q1.ledger
include Q2.ledger
include Q3.ledger
include Q4.ledger

Obviously it would be nicer if ledger sorted the files before including
them, so I could use the first version. I can't seem to find a working bug
tracker anywhere to add this suggestion, is the project still being
maintained?
-j